Friday, December 5, 2008

Ok, here goes...

Hey Brenda, I can take a hint too.
Compliments of my Big Girl. She watched a commercial for Slimquick,
and she "quickly" discerned that it was for fat women. So um, let's see...any fat women in the room with her? Why yes, the lady whose lap she was resting on.
"Mama, you need some of that!"...sigh. Ok, I can take a hint. I guess it really wasn't a hint...more like the truth in love...haha.
Aaaanyway...I thought about it for a couple of days. I am going to join Brenda's Fitness Friday as a part of my weight loss regimen that i am starting...monday. I had been enjoying reading about the progress and assignments, but I wasn't committed at the time. However, recent events, like my daughters observations, change in seasonal clothing, and wanting to eat healthier, I am ready. So here goes...

6 comments:

Elspeth said...

Yay! Welcome. Looking forward to joining with you in prayer and encouragement as you journal your journey.

karly said...

Welcome, welcome! So excited you are joining us! It's a fun group of ladies. You will lose weight and gain friends, to be sure!

Praying for a great Monday start for you!

Brenda said...

LISA!!!! YOU are going to post every week???? It's too good to be true--AND you're joining us on Fitness Fridays???

YEAH!!!!!

Oh those little ones. They are just too honest sometimes! :)

Detroit said...

Welcome to the crew! You will be lifted up and encouraged as you journey in this way! Looking forward to hearing from you more next week! Blessings!

JulieMom said...

So glad you're taking the plunge! Dontcha love it when your kids point out "those kind" of issues? Nice. Happened to me before too.

Welcome to the Fitness Friday Club!

Hey Yall... said...

Thank you ladies for the encouragement. I told my husband that you all would offer prayer and encouragement, before I even knew that there were any replies to my blog.
I am excited and looking forward to losing weight.