Saturday, June 5, 2010

Alot has changed..including my mind

Wow. It's been over a year since the last time I blogged. I think video blogging might be a better choice for me. I am never without an opinion on something or new information...
I just don't like writing! It wasn't always like that. I used to write, a lot when I was a child and teenager.
I am not sure, but I think blogger .com allows video embedding, so I may start doing that.
Just wanted to check in, and say that I will try to blog more.
As for an update; we have moved, AGAIN! I am a full time homemaker, stay-at-home mom, and home school teacher. Yes, yes Ya'll!...lol. God works out His Will always on time(His time).

2 comments:

Elspeth said...

Hey, Lisa!

Good to know that things are going well with you. I knew I shouldn't have been to quick to remove you from my Google Reader!

Hey Yall... said...

Aw Terry, you stuck with me! God bless you! We are getting settled into our new place. I hate moving! We downsized(alot), but I love being home full time now. It was worth it.