Friday, July 13, 2007

missing you...




Any working moms out there?....sigh


I hate leaving my kids every morning to go to work. I usually sneak out to avoid looking at them sleep because that is my reason, most of the time, for calling in and staying home. I caught a glimpse of my big girl(4yrs) sleeping and I almost called in.


They would be up soon and the house would be filled with their playful yells and cries and the usual food demands(lol). That might seem boring to most, but not to me.


Anybody who knows me, or has talked with me online has heard this sad song many a time. I try not to complain because I know the Lord knows my desire to be home, and only He can shape our situation to make that possible, so I am waiting and trusting in Him for wisdom and help.


But in the meantime, I am surely missing my crew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww lisa that is so great you know what the world says about the end times and mothers having unnatural affection for their children...clearly we can see how motherhood looks like properly submitted to Christ!

Asia said...

Aww, lisa I love the love to show your kids. they are so cute

Brenda said...

Oh Lisa, hang in there!!!! Did you read my story? I learned to wait for HIS timing and it was hard! But He worked it all out and continues to do so every day. Remember, we see such a small picture and He sees the whole picture. I NEVER thought it would work out for me to be home or to homeschool or for my husband to be so completely in agreement with all of it--God had to do some serious work on us before He made the biggest change of all in our life. I will be praying for you to get home soon!

Hey Yall... said...

Thank for the encouragement ladies. God is so faithful. Why not continue to trust in Him alone?
Brenda, I will check out your story too. You are so right. I know God is preparing us, and I should be patient. But sometimes it feels like the dangling carrot, and I'm the horse!...haha