Thursday, July 12, 2007

So, I'm blogging now...

My friend Asia, who I met online has a blog. So when I asked her if it was an easy thing to setup, she assured me that blogging was easy. So here i am.

Hope everyone had a great 4th. We spent time with family.
Unfortunately, we lost our dog that night. She broke away when the fireworks started. If someone has her, I hope they are taking good care of her.

I will forewarn everyone that the theme of most of my blogging will be my kids, husband, family...They are very consuming of my life(in the very best of ways) only second to my Savior.
I am more of a blog reader, than writer, so I will be challenged to step it up with every post. Hopefully any readers I get will benefit.
God Bless.

3 comments:

Asia said...

Yay ur 1st blog and post. It look nice, I cant wait to see it grow. I feel sorry about your dog. I pray he will come back home.

Anonymous said...

great! great! great!HI LISA JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG DID NOT HAVE TIME TO READ IT ALL YET. YOU KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE I,VE KNOWN YOU ALL YOUR LIFE.

Anonymous said...

YO MAMA