Monday, October 8, 2007

Things that make me smile...

"...I am tagging Lisa @ My Surviving Thoughts. Maybe that will get her to post more than twice a month. (I mean, what does she have to do besides raise kids, keep house, go to work, and get settled in her new house? Sheesh!)..."
Haha, thanks for the tag Brenda

Here is my list, in no specific order:
  • Receiving emails from my sis during work hours
    My husband's smile
    The thought of finally getting to fill out the NC intent to home school form
    Thoughts on the kindness of friends and strangers we've encountered
    Hearing my children sing throughout the house(even my 1yr old grunts out a tune now and then)
    Watching my baby boy run. It's the cutest thing watching those little legs scuttle.
    The part in the story of Joseph where he reveals his identity to his brothers(classic)
    Banana Pudding(shivers)
    Autum colors on tree leaves
    Listening to my girls play and use there imaginations( someone is either a princess, a baby, a dragon, or a mommie, oh and sometimes Ms. Hannagan from Annie if they pull me into it)

I am tagging Ms. Asia, who is very busy also(with college). We are praying for you sis.

4 comments:

Elspeth said...

"Watching my baby boy run.." Don't you just love watching a toddler run? It's great. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Terry things are going well with us. All the "dust has settled" and we are still blessed in the Lord.
-Lisa

Brenda said...

It worked!!!

Good to hear from you!

Asia said...

hey lisa, nice looking at your blog. see i told you just put or write things going on in your life in your blog. look now, your blog is getting full with some many things. i love to stop by to say hi and luv ya. thanks for the tag (though i dont know what that mean). but anyway thanks for the shout out sis.