Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Keepin' it real, huh?

Well, I tried. I made the effort to find areas of my pristine home that were, how do you say?, "unkept". But ya know, I just couldn't find any "keepin' it real moments" in my bathroom.

Nah, It's clean as a whistle.


So I tried my living room. Nope....spotless.



Not trying to brag or anything.

I even attempted to see if my yard offered anything I could divulge on this post. Nada...


I understand most moms aren't superwomen like I am. They should be applauded for the effort to keep a spotless home as I do.
Sorry Brenda, maybe next time.

*wispering to my son* "You think they are buying this?"



Not a chance

8 comments:

Elspeth said...

This is hilarious! I love your sense of humor on this one. I admire you candor, too. You kept it real!

Brenda said...

You are killing me!!!! I will NOT, I repeat, NOT be taking you all on a visual tour of my home any time soon!!!!

Great job! Thanks for joining in.

Asia said...

You are so funny!!!! I love this post sis.

Hey Yall... said...

ha! I just couldn't choose which room, cause there were so many that fit the bill that week...I did vacuum that floor though...much later...

karly said...

Classic! :) My house is the same way. Wouldn't be able to find a thing wrong or "unkept." *ahem*

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!
Deb
www.AsWeWalk.typepad.com

Grafted Branch said...

All that, and early too! You're too much. ;)

Good to meet you. You've very cute kiddos.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.