Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary Dear...

Yesterday.
James and I celebrated 12 years of marriage yesterday. Yes, on tax day, long story.
I am very grateful for him. I'm sure he would say the same, but I am convinced God knew I needed him for a husband. We have opposite personalities, but similar tastes. He is my teacher, best friend, and confidant. Loooove him!
However, I did forget to buy him something. He remembered(although late in the day). After 12 years, our love is strong, but the shopping gusto isn't there...lol.
Our little secret, I am gonna buy him something this weekend. Shhhh.


Wanna see what he bought me? A card, some of my favorite candy, and beautiful roses.



Oh, and this is why I labeled this post "Keepin' It Real". It is true...I don't have a vase in my house, or in storage. Nothing to put those beautiful flowers in...except,


yeah, one of James' frosted glass mugs. That thing is huge. Perfect fit. I should have waited until the frost evaporated though...
After 12 years you would think I would know who is my husband, but he still insists on signing his whole name on the cards he gives me...so cute...

4 comments:

Elspeth said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! May you have many, many more. God bless you both and your family.

Asia said...

Happy Anniversary. Congrats for being happily married for so long.

Brenda said...

Congratulations! That is so funny he signs his whole name...like you would wonder who the card was from? :)

The Barefoot Shutterbug said...

What a refreshingly honest and inspiring blog! Thank you fro sharing you days. Please stop by my blog and say hi. Jodi http://thebarefootshutterbug.blogspot.com/