Thursday, May 15, 2008

Uugggh!

I am the worst blogger ever...
My intentions were to make this an online diary of sorts of things that I'm concerned about. I think I am barely averaging two posts a month.
I spend so much more time working, taking care of home and reading other blogs, mine just become less and less interesting to me :)
Blogs like hers, and hers and hers was very interesting. And of course those that I frequently read in my short blog list.
So if anyone actually comes here anymore, my apologies for the cob webs. I do have a lot to say, just forget to type it up most of the time. Hang in there with me, and still drop in from time to time. God Bless

5 comments:

Elspeth said...

You know I am sitting in my hospital room, holding the new baby and relishing the quiet before my husband and my REALLY rowdy four other kids come in and thought I'd check my bloglines. What do I find? Lisa actually posted! Talk about timing! Glad you are doing well, dear, and you are not the worst blogger ever. Maybe the second worst.;-P

Hey Yall... said...

lol...thanks terry. I got a good chuckle out of that...I'll take second! Congratulations to you and family on the new arrival. God Bless

Consent of the Governed said...

nah - you aren't the worst blogger ever - just pre-occupied with life and other really relevant things.. Sometimes I think I spend way too much time in front of the computer screen.

Blog when you can - we love to hear from you whenever you check in.

On and thanks for stopping by - reading my blog and giving me a plug.

Asia said...

yes, you are doing what you can when you did to do to blog. just write a little at a time and saved them and when a post is done, just post it.

Madame Butterfly said...

Ohhhhh. Im a new reader so its all new and fresh to me :o) Good for you not spending so much time on this site. Look @ that as a good thing!