Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We've moved!

We were blessed with the provision of a rental house after our fire back in August of '07. Since then, James has decided that we need more space. So we are back in the city we came from. This time renting in a subdivision(something new to me, and a little strange).


Our neighbor is nice and friendly, but you learn quickly, not everyone is. It's like being in a huge mouse maze together with a couple thousand other people. You really get a good feel of the rat race we run everyday. Out to work, back in to our garages, mow our lawns, scoff at the lawns of others, pay our dues, form neighbor qliques, no clothes lines(HOA no-no), small yards, very high fences...sigh..I know I am looking at it from the stand-point of an outsider. I am sure I will assimilate quickly and learn to smile and enjoy all those things I mentioned as quirks before.

1 comment:

Asia said...

wow, lisa, love the house and I am very happy for you sis.